Designed to show you the road map to increased profitability, Managing for Profit is an intensive seminar with a focus on management techniques and tools that you can use immediately to achieve improved results across your entire organization.
- Setting achievable, profitable goals across the organization
- Determining what profit is reasonable for your organization
- Using simple management tools to increase gross margin
- Successfully integrating management systems--including accounting, estimating, purchasing and job costing--for improved performance
- Effectively evaluating and controlling operating and construction costs
- Monitoring your performance through the use of breakeven analysis, variance analysis, and other key management techniques
- Maximizing capital utilization to increase the value of your money
Sessions will run Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to noon.
First Attendee Registration Fee: $2,500 per person
Second Attendee & More Registration Fee: $2,250 per person
Registration fee includes tuition, seminar manual, and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, meals, or travel.
Prices subject to change without notice. Payment is required at the time of registration to hold space.
- Cancellations up to 10 business days prior to the event are subject to a 5% processing fee.
- No refunds are given for cancellations within 10 business days prior to the event. Full credit will be applied towards registration for a future event if cancelled outside of 3 business days prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits for no-shows and cancellations within 3 business days prior to the event.
Builder Partnerships / Shinn Consulting reserves the right to cancel or change a seminar at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient enrollment and trainer availability. If we need to cancel or change a seminar, registrants will be given the option of a refund or transferring to the next available date. Builder Partnerships / Shinn Consulting is not liable for any expenses incurred due to seminar changes or cancellations.
PLEASE NOTE: Our block of rooms for this event sells out quickly. Promptly make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel to take advantage of our discounted group rate. Space is available on a first come, first served basis, and there is no guarantee that rooms will remain available up to the September 17 booking deadline. Upon registration, you will receive booking instructions. The discount is only available for reservations made directly with the hotel (not through a third party hotel booking service).
Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans
315 Julia Street | New Orleans, LA 70130
What Builders Are Saying
"The Managing for Profit seminar was the most valuable seminar on home building which we have ever attended. The presentation was clear and concise. The content covered the entire aspect of organization, management and operations." -Castlewood Homes
“Upon initial return from the [Managing for Profit] seminar, our minds are whirling with the richness of information given to us. We learned an incredible amount. We will narrow down what we believe to be our top three initiatives and work wholeheartedly at successful implementation over the next six months. I cannot thank the team at Builder Partnerships enough for the knowledge they so graciously shared with us and the encouragement we needed in order to strive to make necessary improvements for the future success of Rabalais Homes.” -Rabalais Homes
"Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Managing for Profit seminar. It was very comprehensive, informative and certainly motivating. We’re looking forward to the challenge of improving our bottom line and exceeding our profit goals." -PSC Homes
Space is Limited, Register Early
We limit the number of attendees to provide participants with personal attention and a highly-interactive learning experience. Attendees receive valuable insight and advice from our experts and have the opportunity to collaborate with peers from across the country.Click to Learn More & Register